Bungendore Showground is located 3km west of Bungendore on Mathews lane, off Bungendore Road.
The Bungendore Showgrounds have excellent facilities. These include shady dog competition arenas and extensive horse accommodation. No bookings are possible for yards, these are strictly on a first comes basis.
During the Show, camping is restricted to the separately fenced horse yard area, or the marked areas on the main equestrian arena, surrounding the equestrian rings and sporting areas for the Show.
Camping is $20 per site per night.
All horse yards are available AT NO COST to Horse and Equestrian patrons over the show weekend (Friday to Monday).
Owners of Stallions are expected to be considerate of other exhibitors and to yard their stallions appropriately.
No electric fences are allowed on the showground.
All dogs are to be on leashes and secured at all times.
Camping facilities include:
- access to power, although ths is limited in the horse yard area
- toilets and hot showers, including disabled access.
Equestrian facilities include:
- yards – spacious steel with fixed chain for large horses as well as smaller steel yards for ponies (all yards are uncovered)
- ample float and truck parking
- 2x truck loading ramps
- tap water
- wash bay (BYO hose)
- large equestrian grounds (allowing plenty of room for warming up)
- cross country course (not available during the Show)
- enclosed and dressage arenas (not available during the Show)
- show jumping arena (in use during the Show)
For further information visit The Bungendore Showground Trust