The 2018 Pavilion theme and display will be a celebration of our district’s diverse small farms community and Landcare activities.
The Pavilion display is a testament to the hard work of a dedicated group of volunteers. Without all the hard work of our community, the contributions from local businesses, and the tireless work of our volunteers, it would not be possible to have such a wonderful showcase of local produce and talent. If you would like to volunteer in or sponsor a section of the pavilion please contact Ruth at email@example.com
Be part of the show by entering something in the Pavilion.
* Art * Handicrafts * Photography – Hints * Needlework * Cookery – Hints * Vegetables, Fruit and Farm Produce * Flowers * Wool * (Alpaca Fleece) * Jams, Pickles and Preserves * Home Brew Beers & Wines
Unfortunately there will not be an ALPACA FLEECE section for 2018. Please contact us if you need more details.
The HOME BREW section will again do an open tasting and judging night at the George Bar and Dining on the 17th of January, all welcome.
For entry details see schedule below
Juniors are encouraged to enter and there is no entry fee for those 18 years and under. For adults, in all sections, the entry fee is $1 per exhibit.
Prizes recognise the Most Successful Exhibitor and Most Outstanding Exhibit in each section, with a Trophy for the Most Successful Exhibitor Overall (wool and alpaca fleece sections are excluded from the points scoring).
Forms & Applications
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ENTRANTS
- Entry form must be completed by all entrants and submitted with exhibits, waivers are no longer required
- Each exhibit is to be the work of the entrant only
- No exhibit is to have been entered in a previous Bungendore show
- Each exhibit may be entered in one class only
- Entries will be taken, and judging will occur, at the times stipulated in the schedule
- Prize cards and points only awarded in all classes unless stated otherwise
- Points scale:
- 1st awarded 5 points
- 2nd awarded 3 points
- 3rd awarded 1 point
- All entries to be collected between 4 and 5pm on the day of the show. Stewards cannot take any responsibility for exhibits after 5pm. Items not collected will be disposed of at the close of show.