The 2017 Pavilion theme and display was a celebration of water and the filling of Lake George. Most sections had a category where works could be submitted around this theme and we had some wonderful exhibits.
Congratulations to all our 2017 winners, it was a beautiful display, and a huge thank you to all our sponsors. Without all the hard work of our community, the contributions from local businesses, and the tireless work of our volunteers, it would not be possible to have such a wonderful showcase of local produce and talent.
2017 Pavilion report, with major prizewinners and all our sponsors here
The 2017 Bungendore Show Pavilion was also proud to host a wonderful exhibition from local photographer Susan Clarke. The exhibition of Lake’s Progress: Weereewa from Silver Wattle Point 2016 was well-attended and enjoyed by many show-goers. Susan felt it a wonderful opportunity to share the beauty of the lake from her home at the Silver Wattle Quaker Centre, and we are very grateful that she did. All 19 prints are mounted, ready for framing and for sale at $200 each. If you enjoyed any of the pictures and are interested in purchasing please contact the pavilion and we will forward your enquiry.
Be part of the show by entering something in the Pavilion.
* Art * Handicrafts * Photography – Hints * Needlework * Cookery – Hints * Vegetables, Fruit and Farm Produce * Flowers * Wool * Alpaca Fleece * Jams, Pickles and Preserves * Home Brew Beers & Wines
For entry details see schedule below
Juniors are encouraged to enter and there is no entry fee for those 16 years and under. For adults, in all sections, the entry fee is $1 per exhibit.
Prizes recognise the Most Successful Exhibitor and Most Outstanding Exhibit in each section, with the Bungendore Pharmacy Trophy for the Most Successful Exhibitor Overall (excludes wool and alpaca fleece).
Forms & Applications
- 2018 schedule and application form COMING SOON
- ASC Rich Fruit Cake Competition recipe
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ENTRANTS
- Entry form must be completed by all entrants and submitted with exhibits, waivers are no longer required
- Each exhibit is to be the work of the entrant only
- No exhibit is to have been entered in a previous Bungendore show
- Each exhibit may be entered in one class only
- Entries will be taken, and judging will occur, at the times stipulated in the schedule
- Prize cards and points only awarded in all classes unless stated otherwise
- Points scale:
- 1st awarded 5 points
- 2nd awarded 3 points
- 3rd awarded 1 point
- All entries to be collected between 4 and 5pm on the day of the show. Stewards cannot take any responsibility for exhibits after 5pm. Items not collected will be disposed of at the close of show.