2019 Farmers Challenge
Are you up to the Challenge?
The competition is open to teams of four people, teams must have at least one representative from each gender and all team members need to be at least 18 years of age.
You don’t need to be a farmer to enter.
Teams compete in timed heats, over an obstacle course with multiple challenges. Challenges may include:
- Rolling a swag
- Flipping a tractor tyre
- Milking a simulated cow
- Stacking straw bales
It’s a lot of laughs, with a competitive angle. Teams compete for Gold, Silver and Bronze medals and a prize pool of $500.
So grab a few mates and come along. Don’t worry if you can’t make a team, come as individuals, pairs or trios and we will help put a team together.
AND, if you are hooked, the winning team from this year’s Show’s has the opportunity to compete at a regional level, with the winners in turn progressing to the State finals held during each state Royal Show. All State winners are then invited to attend the National finals to compete for prize money and the bragging rights of being the “Best of the best” across the country! (Noting the regional and state teams have an age limit – 18-35 years).
Entry to this event is free.
Farmers Challenge Rules
- Each team must include a male and female competitor. No all female or all male teams.
- Teams must have 4 competitors.
- The winning team will be the team that completes all the challenges correctly, in a safe manner and in the fastest time.
- Each challenge must be completed correctly before moving onto the next challenge.
- Any errors made will result in competitors having to re-do the challenge to complete it correctly, or receiving a time penalty, based on the nature of the challenge.
- Team work is encouraged to complete challenges.
- Competitors must be between 18-35 years of age.
If you would like to know more, contact us