Will you be the Long Paddock Eggs Egg Toss Challenge Champion?
Come along and be part of this great fun event! All you need is a partner, we supply everything else – especially the real deal, fresh eggs from our generous sponsor – Long Paddock Eggs.
The Long Paddock Eggs Egg Toss Challenge is a fun and spectacular event. In order to begin, you must have a partner as the Challenge is conducted in pairs. Each pair of players gets one egg and then the game begins.
Age is no barrier, heats will be held from the smallest kids through to the oldest adults! It is free to enter!
The eggs are raw, so be sure to wear something you don’t mind getting messy! Water and soap will be on hand for clean up of your hands and maybe your face.
Rules of the Challenge
- All teams begin by standing an equal distance apart. One person stands behind a line marked on the ground and begins by tossing the egg to the other teammate.
- If the teammate catches the egg successfully, the second teammate takes a step back and the game continues.
- If the egg is dropped, but not broken, the teammate may pick it up and throw it back and consider themselves lucky to still be in the game!
- If the egg breaks on the ground or in someone’s hands, the team is now out of the game.
- The game continues until there is one team left standing.
- If there happens to be a question on the last two teams as to whose egg broke first, the winning team is determined by whichever team is at the farthest distance apart.
- First and Second in each heat will progress through to the Egg Toss Challenge Grand Final Toss.
- A big tip – soft hands like we see on the cricket pitch – are a very useful asset in this Challenge!